For your foot care , you just have to devote them 20 small minutes a week and some natural products that you already have in your cooking, mainly, lemon.
Between sunrise and sunset, an active person makes between 4,000 and 5,000 strides. In addition to supporting the weight of our body, our feet must be constantly active. All-day, your feet are your best allies. It is for this reason that we must take care of it daily. From the heel to the nails, this natural care will repair your little feet.
Clay Footbath For Foot Care
With many properties, clay has been used for centuries as purifying care. It is also very famous for its absorbing properties. Applied on the feet, this soft mixture cleans and seals both dirt and bacteria.
- 1 basin of warm water
- 3 tablespoons green clay powder
- 5 drops of essential oil of lavender or lemon
- vegetable oil of your choice
- Mix the essential oil with a few drops of vegetable oil
- In a basin, add warm water to the mixture of oil and green clay powder. Dip your feet for 15 minutes then rinse.
Hydrating Scrub For Foot Care
Adapted to the skin of the feet whose heels are horny, the fine salt has the power to deeply exfoliate. It is slightly more abrasive than sugar. As for the coconut oil, it is very moisturizing care. She nourishes deeply. The action of these two treatments gives your skin more flexibility and softness.
- 3 tablespoons fine salt
- 3 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
- Mix the fine salt with the coconut oil
- Massage your feet slowly, emphasizing the heels
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
Fortifying Treatment For Nails For Foot Care
Ricin oil is famous for its effectiveness in restoring strength to hair and nails. Associated with the essential oil of lemon, your nails will be fortified and more resistant for a long duration.
- 2 tablespoons of castor oil
- 5 drops of essential oil of lemon bio
- In a bowl, mix the castor oil with the lemon essential oil
- Massage your toenails with this preparation
- Rinse with clear water.
Prepare Your Homemade Scrub:
You will mainly need:
- 2 tablespoons of sugar or salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- The juice of half a lemon
The sugar will serve you as exfoliating seeds, olive oil will moisturize your skin and lemon juice will whiten your feet.
With these three components, you can add a few drops of lavender essential oil, being soothing, it will give you a pleasant feeling of well-being.
You can also add a few drops of peppermint essential oil to refresh and tone your skin.
Mix everything and put it in a small glass bottle previously washed and disinfected.
To Remove Your Cuticles:
- This time, the lemon juice will serve you to remove your cuticles, to do so, soak your stick with, and go around your nails.
- Leave on for a few moments then, take your cuticle regrowth and remove them.
- Then clean the underside of your nails.
- You will be amazed at the effectiveness of lemon juice.
- With a stick soaked in olive oil or almond oil, iron your cuticles to moisturize them, then wipe them off.